Use Prepare-Enrich Assessment and individual feedback sessions to explore relationship issues and develop a solid foundation for your marriage. Identify strengths and roles and develop healthy communication processes.
- Complete the Marriage Preparation Information Form
- One Hour Initial Couple Session with Counselor – An opportunity for us to meet each other, learn about your strengths as a couple, complete paperwork and get set up to take online assessment.
- Independent online assessment to be completed by each individual in the couple
- Two additional 1-hour feedback sessions with counselor Go over the results of the assessment. Explore strengths and growth areas. Dive deeper into issues that you feel need more time.
Topics Covered in the Assessment
|Commitment||Relationship dynamics / satisfaction|
|Communication Styles||Conflict Resolution|
|Family of Origin||Social Compatibility|
|Personality Profile||Dealing with Stress|
|Emotional Stability||Dealing with Change|
- Prepare Enrich Couple’s report
- Couple’s Workbook
- Facilitator Assessment